Shrink Tracker

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Woo-Hoo for me!

Woo-Hoo for me!  Three days in a row that I have ran now.  Yesterday was the hardest.  I had over slept because I have had major lack of sleep due to this intense 5 week Internet class I have to take.  It was 9 am and I usually don't like to exercise that late.  Especially in the South.  It is hot and very humid.  I did it anyway and it was great.  I think I have been doing pretty good the last few days.  I have tried to be cautious about what I eat, I have drank plenty of water (not as much as I am suppose to, but way way then I did.) and I have be out there exercising.  I haven't weighed myself.  I am trying to put that off until Saturday.  I really am trying not to make that the focus.  That being said, even though it is not the focus, it is a measure of self-evaluation and so it has to done sometimes.  Things definitely aren't perfect, but I am trying. 

No comments: